Token Quantum Entangler
Added BetteR20 v1.12.6
🚧 THIS PAGE IS IN PROCESS 🚧
The functions similar to the "Bump API " The feature pairs two tokens on different maps and makes them move exactly the same way. For
Feature/Formatting Requirements (if any)You will need two or more tokens on different layers or maps.
Instruction Walkthrough (How to use it)
- Choose two tokens
- Right mouse click on the first
- Choose Advanced>>
- Then Choose View Token ID
- You will be prompted to copy the Token ID to the clipboard, do so.
- Go to the other token(s) you want entagled.
- Get their Token IDs as well
- Go to My Settings
- Open Tools List
- Choose Quantum Token Entangler
- Place the Token IDs in the fields.
- Click Entangle
- Accept the Ok and proceed.
Support/Suggested Use Guidance.
(this is a community-curated set of best practices / FAQ on the feature's support and solutions/workarounds.)
Did that not answer your question(s)? if not please check the Known Issues page for further guidance, or leave a comment below to let others know (and help you).