animated Gif here
🚧This feature has been merged into Module Importer/Exporter .🚧
When it is done you will be able to export maps - included their various layers elements, attributes, and tokens to a file which can be shared or stored for later use.
Finally, players can share their creative mapping efforts directly.
Walkthrough (How to use it)
steps with images/animated? on how to use it
Support/Suggested Use Guidance.
(this is a community-curated set of best practices / FAQ on the feature's support and solutions/workarounds.)
- The tokens on the map that are attached via the "Represent Character" will be orphaned/broken if those characters are not also imported.
- Each character has a hidden unique ID that Roll20 uses to connect with as the name of the character can change. Making a character sheet with the same name will not automatically re-link those, you'll need the original character created import before you open the token and save it again (which will break the connection).
- Music. The Page properties for map(s) includes the ability to define a song/playlist to start upon startup.
- The exporter does not include that link, nor the sound/music track(s).
- The map may lose some or all of the images if the link to the image(s) in the map break.
- This will happen if the creator deletes the images, their account gets closed, or the share/site that is hosting the image(s) is taken down.